So for numerous reasons, primary of which is my inability to keep things coming out at a reasonable regularity, I'm going to make a regular schedule from this point out in order to keep things flowing. I promise to do my very best to stick to it. So here we go...
New Comics on Sundays (They may be posted late on Saturdays, but I figured I would give myself the extra time since I may be too drunk to complete it on Saturday)
New Blogs on Wednesday (I should be pretty hateful of mankind by midway through the week. The perfect time for rants)
Special Posts on the 9th of every month (why the 9th? I have no idea. It seemed like a good day. This one is subject to change. Special Posts will be things like extra long issues, videos, animation (in progress) and other things)
If you promise to come back on Sundays and Wednesday, I promise to make this shit entertaining...if only to me.
New Comics on Sundays (They may be posted late on Saturdays, but I figured I would give myself the extra time since I may be too drunk to complete it on Saturday)
New Blogs on Wednesday (I should be pretty hateful of mankind by midway through the week. The perfect time for rants)
Special Posts on the 9th of every month (why the 9th? I have no idea. It seemed like a good day. This one is subject to change. Special Posts will be things like extra long issues, videos, animation (in progress) and other things)
If you promise to come back on Sundays and Wednesday, I promise to make this shit entertaining...if only to me.