Radioactive Nudity

I feel like sharing a story with you all. A few nights ago I was at a little get together in the Downtown area called "Glow." Heard of it? Been to it? Maybe? Well shut the fuck up, this is my story.

A lovely little event that was a bit of a mix of art exhibit, rave, and strip club, it was a helluva thing. 

The Mission: Paint naked women with black light paint, and have them run around in rooms surrounded by black lights.

How can this be a bad thing? I agree. That said, there's something about naked women in black light that causes a rift in the brain. It is the natural reaction for men to look at breasts when they are exposed. Actually, even if they aren't exposed we have a hard time living up to that one. Point being, bare breasts bouncing around the room, and we must struggle to look, but not stare. On top of that, the breasts are glowing. They are fucking glowing. Black room, green glowing nipples, I'm sorry, I'm not staring, what? Are you talking? Fucking come on!

Adrift in a see of glowing, dancing, writhing, young, naked, female bodies... Thank god it was a BYOB event. Had whiskey dick not been a factor, I could have seriously endangered my chances of ever going to another event in the area. Besides... I imagine it would be pretty hard to hide the fact that I came in my pants since I was surrounded by black lights.


As always, love, peace, and black light orgies for you all.


I remain,


- G


And here it is, your visual embolism...